Dr Isabelle Benard
MD DPD DRCOG
SPECIALTY: General Practice (GP)
SPECIALISES IN: General + Family Medicine + Paediatrics + Women’s Health + Family Planning + Sexual Health + Dermatology
Dr Isabelle Bénard trained and qualified in general practice in Paris, France. She then moved to London in 2001 and worked for the following 12 years in a busy NHS practice on London’s South Bank. She now spends most of her time in private practice and also works as a GP with a special interest in Dermatology in The NHS.
Dr Bénard deals with all types of acute and chronic diseases in both children and adults and also has special interests in Women’s Health and Dermatology. She gained her diploma in Dermatology from Cardiff University in 2008 and a further diploma in Women’s Health from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in 2012.
Dr Bénard is married with four children and is fluent in English, French and has a good knowledge of Spanish.
LANGUAGES: English + French + Spanish
EDUCATION + POSTS
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists : Special Training Diploma 2012
- Cardiff University : Diploma in Practical Dermatology 2008
- Blackfriars Medical Practice South Bank London SE1 2001-2013
- Medical Training Paris 1996 – 2001
- Association Medicale Britannique (BMA)
- Primary Care Dermatology Society
INSURANCE COMPANY RECOGNITION